REMOVALS T's & C's
1. Estimates are valid for a period of 3 months only, acceptance of an estimate / agreement for a removal shall constitute a contact between contractors and client, any third party interest shall be included by written authority of any third party.
2. Estimates do not include disconnecting or reconnecting of gas or electrical appliances.
3. Estimates are for a specific quantity and when additional items are removed an extra charge will be made.
4. All bookings are subject to a £140 deposit to reserve a date, which is transferrable if needed but not refundable if the date is cancelled.
5. It is the customers responsibility to see that nothing is left behind and that nothing is taken away in error, also that protection is arranged for articles left in unoccupied premises.
6. The contractors charges shall be due and payable for removals on completion of work on the day.
7. All claims for damage to or loss of goods should be pointed out to the foreman in charge at the time and confirmed in writing within 7 days. A claim may not be made the reason for the deferment of payment.
8. The contractors are not responsible for any damages to items in boxes, unless packed by the contractor.
9. The contractor shall not be liable for any loss from any cause beyond their control, eg. Mechanical, breakdown etc.
10. No explosive, inflammable or dangerous articles in any shape or form shall be tendered for carriage and/or storage.
11. Any waiting time will be charged at £35 per hour.
12. All removals must be confirmed at least 48 hours before.
13. Cancellation period of 48 hours prior to date booked or cancellation fee will occur of £140